Congratulations to Theresa P. for winning the 2 tickets to Friday’s LEGO KidsFest! Tickets have been emailed to you.
LEGO KidsFest June 3-5, 2016 in Louisville, KY at the Kentucky Exposition Center!
Disclosure: As a US Family blogger I am receiving tickets for myself and my family to go to LEGO KidsFest in exchange for my sharing about the event, hosting a giveaway for 2 tickets to the opening night session, and writing a review afterwards.
I’m so excited to be going to the LEGO KidsFest again!! I had already planned to go to this whether or not I was selected. I even booked a hotel in Louisville (my money) months ago so we can make a weekend out of it. Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for photos and updates of the event and weekend!
We went last year to the one in St. Louis, MO. That was our first ever LEGO KidsFest, and had a blast!! I am excited to see what is new this year. Read about the fun things we did last year, here!
LEGO KidsFest 2016
Charlotte, NC: Feb. 19-21 (Charlotte Convention Center)
Harrisburg, PA: April 8-10 (Farm Show Expo & Expo Center)
Kansas City, MO: May 13-15 (Kansas City Convention Center)
Louisville, KY: June 3-5 (Kentucky Exposition Center)
Milwaukee, WI: Oct. 7-9 (Wisconsin Center)
Houston, TX: Oct. 21-23 (NRG Center)
The award-winning LEGO KidsFest returns to Louisville’s Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, KY from June 3 – 5, 2016. Those who attended the previous show can once again expect hands-on building, creative experiences and one-of-a-kind activities. Children of all ages and builders of all skills and levels are welcome. LEGO KidsFest features dozens of new activities and popular favorites on the three-acre show floor.
SOME ACTIVITIES (activities are subject to change)
* LEGO Model Museum: dozens of life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
* Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
* LEGO Star Wars: build and display a Star Wars model
* Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
* LEGO DUPLO: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
* LEGO Retail: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
* Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
* Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
* LEGO Friends: build for the five empowered friends from Heartlake City
* LEGO Ninjago: spin the way to being a Spinjitzu member
* LEGO Mindstorms: build and program robots and snakes
* LEGO Technic: get hands-on with the cool, realistic vehicles at the booth
* LEGO Disney Princess: create a princess scene to add to a LEGO story book
Tickets are $19 for the Friday and Sunday afternoon sessions, and $22 for both sessions on Saturday and the Sunday morning session.Five sessions – all identical and 4 1/2 half hours in length – are held at each tour stop. LEGO KidsFest tickets can be purchased at www.LEGOkidsfest.com.
FYI: The Kentucky Exposition Center has more than 19,000 parking spaces. Parking is $8 for cars and $20 for buses.
TICKET Giveaway Details:
One of MY followers will win (2) tickets to for the opening night session on Friday, June 3 2016 (4-8:30pm). I encourage you to LIKE and Follow LEGOKidsFest on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram for all the latest ticketing updates as this event has been selling out in prior cities.
Must be 18 to enter, 1 entry per day allowed, random drawing by USFG!
Winner will be randomly chosen by USFG on and announced on my Blog and notified via email,